Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ewwwww Hair....or Ooooooh Hair.....?

     This has been a common debate amongst the female population.  Don't believe me?  I heard a debate about it on my favorite morning radio show!!  Do women like a hairy man or would we prefer that they waxed (or shaved) it all off.  Well the answer to that lies with the woman.  It's their choice.  Yes, I realize that men have the choice but if they know what we like they are more than likely to do what we want.  Why?  Because if we like it then they're going to get laid. (don't deny it you know they will.)  It depends on the woman on what they find sexier.
     The hair debate has been going on for ages and I'm pretty sure has been talked about on every women's gossip show on the planet at one point in time.  Do women prefer their men to have body hair or not?  My personal opinion?  I love it!  Now, I'm not talking gross hairy, I don't like if a man is so hairy he would rival Chewbacca. I don't wanna live with a Sasquatch.  All I'm talking about is hair on the chest, a little down to the belly button and maybe a little on his back.  The hair on the chest has to have a decent covering too, not just a few little hairs that they are proud of, but an even covering.  Maybe a little showing out of the collar of their shirt but you don't want to see what looks like a small kitten trying to escape.  The back hair should be there but just on the shoulder blades, maybe down the sides a little, and not thick.  You don't want to have enough there to be able to brush and style.  Just enough that you know its there. Now, if you're like me and you love everything I have just described, a man with these attributes will completely irresistible to you.  I believe that the hair makes the man, you are not a real man unless you have it. The first time i saw my husband take his shirt off I was in awe and a completely changed woman.  I used to be a girl that thought chest hair was gross.  Just the thought of it made me just....ewwwwww.  Then that first time he took his shirt off I was never more turned on in my life.  He had hair on his chest and I was just unbelievably just....wow.  I was literally speechless.  I was converted and I loved it.  I do understand that there are guys out there that just can't grow any hair on their chest.  I knew a guy that could only grow three hairs and that's it.  That doesn't make them any less of a man because of genetics.  That simply puts them into the group of guys that women who don't like the hair. 
     There are a lot of women out there who unlike myself and a few others would prefer a smooth hairless  chest, back and otherwise.  Now I can see the attraction, with a hairless chest you get to see the true muscle definition and you can lay your head on his chest with out having hair in your face. If he tans, his chest will tan evenly with out hair getting in the way.  The six pack abs that he might have will be truly visible.  I can vision all of you ladies now just picturing what I have described and I can guarantee that at one point in the thought you just had you either licked or slightly bit your bottom lip or both.  Don't be embarrassed.  We all do it. Every single one of has, does and still will.  Even those of us, like me who prefer the hair, can appreciate the view.  The guys will make sure they stay that way too, because they know that if their girl looks at them that way they have the excellent possibility of getting some of the best sex of their lives. And you know they do.  Guys will put themselves through the pain of waxing, razor burn from shaving and try hair removal creams to keep us satisfied if that's what we like.  They're not completely dumb. (a little but not totally)
     So in closing, I know that this one is a little short and that's why I am going to leave things open for discussion!!!  Let me know what you prefer and why.  Tell your friends to read this and have them comment.  Who knows there may be a part two to this blog.....Until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment