Friday, November 11, 2011

The Beginning

     So to those of you that know me, I am a huge fan of Sex And The City.  I would also like to think of my self as an aspiring writer.  (Though how good I am is left up to the reader of the writing.)  As I have watched season upon season of the show I have come to wish that our little local newspaper had a witty column about men, women, sex, dating, marriage and children.  Then I came to the realization that in my dinky little town in nowheresville Michigan that would probably never happen. ( sex seems to be a big taboo in small towns)  So I decided that if my town wasn't ready for it the internet would be because, hell, what can't you find on the internet these days?  So the idea of this blog was born. 
     I have been debating for a while now whether or not to actually see if I could do it and get a following but if I don't try I will never know right?  One good reason for the debate that has been plagueing my brain is there may be advice given in this blog if it really takes off and I didn't want to be responsible for someone taking my advice and then if things went badly blaming or (eek!!!) sueing me.  So I will lay the disclaimer down now.....I am not a licenced therapist or psychologist.  Any advice given is strictly for entertainment purposes and is not to be taken seriously.  I am not responsible for any advice taken literally or the outcomes thereof.  You, as the reader, can make your own decisions and therefore you are responsible for changes that you bring upon yourself in your own life.
     There, now that the legal jargon is laid down I am asking you,(hoping that there is someone reading this) to give me some topics of discussion.  Things that you would like to read about, or at least read what I have written about.  Once I get some ideas I will try to post a new blog once a week. Keep in mind I am not shy and will talk about anything that you would be interested in hearing about.  Get creative.  for those faint of heart, God only knows whatthe human mind can think of so be aware that we may be talking about things that make the normal human blush, maybe even cringe, so read at your own risk.  Until then Ideas Please!!!!  anything you want, no limits!!!  Until then my friends..............

No comments:

Post a Comment